Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Starting a new Journal project = The Gospel of John

I started reading the Gospel of John as per the instructions in "A Call to Joy" - So far, I have read the first three chapters. So I guess I am going to start Journaling and commit to it as a regular practice... I hope! I am reading at my own pace. I hope to put down thoughts that I might look back on this in the future and maybe learn something.

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whomever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life"

Ok. That's a start...

(At this point I am typing in some entries that I had handwritten in my journal. Today is actually October 31. I will be back-filling these entries to bring me up to date. I want to keep my notes here, just in case I might lose my paper notebook. I have no great plan for this. I am just jotting down my thoughts. This is not meant to be anything more than that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment